- @KatBarrell @EHConCanada Sweet Zombie Jesus, Kat... you're gorgeous! Have fun! 2 hours ago
- @AnnCoulter You already pay taxes to fund schools and build highways. Ann, and yet, you have no kids and your broom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @MonkeyLairLabs From a professional standpoint, you'll love it, Monkey. #StarWarsTheLastJedi does not disappoint o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ZeusRATG @traceybirdsall1 Saw it last night. The plot was threadbare but I loved @LauraDern, @HamillHimself and Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @PollytheAnna Sweet Zombie Jesus.... that's awesome! 3 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,583 hits
Tag Archives: Niagara Falls Comic Con
Albeit a few grainy shots. Fair warning: the following shots are overflowing with enthusiasm – but little else. Having just entered the modern age of tech by purchasing my first-ever cellphone two months ago, I am far from the Parker … Continue reading
Before we begin: I’m going to need you to do a few things in order to maximize your viewing experience. STEP ONE: Click on this link to familiarize yourself with this year’s Niagara Falls Comic Con line-up. STEP TWO: Keep … Continue reading
In the spirit of Barry Allen and his fellow speedsters, I’m going to keep this brief. Plus, my head feels like it’s been set to “Lynchian mode”, and so I really don’t have a clue what I’m doing these days. … Continue reading
Bellmen don’t just wear those goofy caps that will be forever associated with our profession; we have to wear many metaphorical caps in order to properly serve the traveling public. On any given day I have to be a… Drug … Continue reading
Being a bellman means you constantly encounter the proverbial double-edged sword. On one hand, I’m a raging fanboy. On the other, in my role as a hospitality wage slave I encounter celebrities on a regular basis. Professional ethics prohibit me … Continue reading
To be clear, I am the nerd in question; the hotel has been unbelievably cray cray (Mike Tyson is not a nice man, folks – especially when he’s hungry), and I’m still processing my NFCC2015 experience. So here’s a top … Continue reading