- @arwenhumphreys Already saw it. Everyone dies. #StarWarsTheLastJedi 33 minutes ago
- @thepetrababe You got that right! But as usual, you did more than your fair share. You're underpaid and overworked, lady. 12 hours ago
- RT @thepetrababe: Inspections are the worst!! You Know You've Failed A Hotel Inspection When... youvebeenhooked.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/you… via @theterribleh… 12 hours ago
- Saw #StarWarsTheLastJedi tonight. The Force is strong with @LauraDern (she kicks major First Order ass) but the sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @THEDEANWEST Puppy power! Get well soon, Dean. 20 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,547 hits
Tag Archives: Comics
Albeit a few grainy shots. Fair warning: the following shots are overflowing with enthusiasm – but little else. Having just entered the modern age of tech by purchasing my first-ever cellphone two months ago, I am far from the Parker … Continue reading
Are you sensing a theme yet? Don’t worry, my faithful readers, I haven’t abandoned my campaign to revolutionize terrorize the hospitality industry entirely. I’ve merely decided to diversify my creative output by writing for Pulp Nation on occasion. I figure … Continue reading
They’ve done it again; against their better judgement, no doubt. The nerd overlords at Pulp Nation have let that over-sized man-child known across the blogosphere and the hospitality industry (not to mention numerous TripAdvisor posts) as The Hook dabble in … Continue reading
Won’t you join him? I mean, me? Jimmy’s getting confused… At any rate, I’ve written another post about my Niagara Falls Comic Con odyssey but my good friends and fellow geeks at Pulp Nation have graciously agreed to post it … Continue reading
To be clear, I am the nerd in question; the hotel has been unbelievably cray cray (Mike Tyson is not a nice man, folks – especially when he’s hungry), and I’m still processing my NFCC2015 experience. So here’s a top … Continue reading