- 100 Reasons Niagara Falls Comic Con Rocks Harder Than Benjamin J. Grimm at a Dazzler Cocert. wp.me/p198IR-2nB 3 hours ago
- @MrsBrownsBoys Have to ask: who is the sixth child Mrs. Brown always mentions? I've watched every episode, but I'm as clueless as Winnie! 4 hours ago
- @Rickm76 @MrsBrownsBoys @WilliamShatner Hear, hear! Canada needs some Mammy! 4 hours ago
- @DelMonte Can opener. The opener keeps jamming, forcing us to start over, before using a knife to pry the lid open. 4 hours ago
- @DelMonte Wife cut herself (again) trying to open one of your cans. Love your product, but your cans are an exercise in frustration. 21 hours ago
- 220,194 hits
Scriptor Obscura Writes!
Author Archives: The Hook
50 Reasons Niagara Falls Comic Con 2015 Will Rock Harder Than Benjamin J. Grimm at a Dazzler Concert.
I’m your worst nightmare, folks… a middle-aged fanboy with a blog. ‘Nuff said, True Believers? Everything you’re about to read is a fact. Except the stuff I made up. Of course, even that stuff may be a fact on a … Continue reading
On March 11, at approximately 1:10 am, I watched the greatest man I’ve ever known slip away from this world. His passing was peaceful, with only the relentless hiss of an oxygen tube filling the room. His passing was without … Continue reading
Technically, this is an open letter is to Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan, but I’m going to concentrate on the lovely and radiant Kelly rather than her hunky co-star. (Don’t pout, Michael. You’re still rich, beautiful-but-in-a-manly way, and on TV. … Continue reading
For the 80th time… FAMILY OF SEVEN: (In a collective screaming voice.) WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE FALLS AREN’T FROZEN OVER? THAT’S WHY WE’RE HERE! ME: (Sighing heavily.) Even if the surface water freezes, the water below it never stops … Continue reading
So our good friend, Niagara Falls Mayor Jim Diodati, has proposed a new morning show feature on Toronto’s Breakfast Television: Live weekly hits from Niagara Falls. Anyone out there wondering how yours truly feels about that? Anyone? Bueller? Now that … Continue reading
Aw, who are we trying to kid? Our society is all about short-term gratification; you’d forget your family, your youth and even the need to eat and defecate if it wasn’t for the fact you discuss those very things all … Continue reading