- @arwenhumphreys Already saw it. Everyone dies. #StarWarsTheLastJedi 31 minutes ago
- @thepetrababe You got that right! But as usual, you did more than your fair share. You're underpaid and overworked, lady. 12 hours ago
- RT @thepetrababe: Inspections are the worst!! You Know You've Failed A Hotel Inspection When... youvebeenhooked.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/you… via @theterribleh… 12 hours ago
- Saw #StarWarsTheLastJedi tonight. The Force is strong with @LauraDern (she kicks major First Order ass) but the sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @THEDEANWEST Puppy power! Get well soon, Dean. 20 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,547 hits
Tag Archives: The Hook
All licensed hotels, whether they’re a luxurious high-rise property or a scuzzy dive, have certain standards they must maintain in order to continue reaping the benefits of being a part of something larger than themselves. In other words, if a … Continue reading
Because one post simply wasn’t enough, and because no one demanded a part two… But I know you really wanted one. And because as a schoolboy I was taught never to begin a sentence with “because”, I have decided to … Continue reading
It will come as no surprise to the dozen of you who read this blog that I would very much like to see a live-action television series based on the contents of this space finally come to life. But it … Continue reading
This may be difficult to believe, but my childhood and early adolescence weren’t peppered with incidents of extreme human absurdity and smartassery on my part. Don’t get me wrong, my early days were dominated by bizarre adventures, parental physical abuse, … Continue reading
Fun Fact: I originally published this post without a title, which doesn’t seem so bad until you figure that over three thousand people received an untitled message from The Hook. So now over three thousand people think I’m asking them … Continue reading
A dear friend recently reminded me that writing can be the most effective – and certainly the cheapest – therapy known to mankind. (I am forever in your debt, Michelle. But I’m also broke, so don’t get your hopes up, … Continue reading