Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @andrewphung I used to have these - as well as thousands of comics I gave away over the last few years. Wish I'd k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 27 minutes ago
- @DaveBlass @levarburton Congratulations, Dave. You're an inspiration, buddy. #StarTrekPicard 1 day ago
- "Life is hard, kid. Shut up!" - Me, to a screaming child in the lobby at 8:30 am. I'm a parenting savant... #TheBellmanChronicles 1 day ago
- @PaulReiser They say God never gives us more than we can handle... so clearly He figures you're up to the task, Paul. I'm just saying... 2 days ago
- @GailSimone I heard Optimus Prime slept his way to the top. 2 days ago
- 493,433 hits
Tag Archives: books
100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself: #84.
I’m a pretty direct guy but depression isn’t an irritating co-worker or that crazy UPS guy that keeps delivering your Austin Powers Authentic Swedish Penis Pump in the neighbor’s yard that you can confront face-to-face. No, you have to take … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged 100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself, books, Death, life, suicide 16 Comments
This is as philospophical as I get on a Sunday.
The words you are about to read were originally written for my second book but since a lack of cohesion was one of the major downfalls of my first tome, I’ve decided to share them here. Truthfully, I don’t think … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged blogging, books, Death, grandparents, Nazis, the past, war, World War Two 17 Comments
THE BELLMAN CHRONICLES – FREE FOR 2 DAYS!
The cyber-flood gates have opened and now (“now” meaning 12:01 a.m. Sept. 10 – 12:00 a.m September 11) my “love letter” to the Niagara Falls hospitality industry is free to anyone with the means to download it. Even the douchebags. … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Amazon Kindle, Amazon.com, books, free e-books, free Kindle e-books, Kristen Lamb, Kristen Stewart, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, literature, Niagara Falls, robert pattinson, The Bellman Chronicles free on the Kindle store, The Bellman Chronicles free Sept. 10/11, travel, Twilight 72 Comments
You Don’t Pull The Mask Off That Old Lone Ranger And You Don’t Mess Around With The Hook!
Some guests just don’t get it. Or rather, they simply don’t care. I recently ran into a guy who felt he could score some points with his girlfriend if he ran down the bellman. Unfortunately, he failed to take two … Continue reading