- @KatBarrell @EHConCanada Sweet Zombie Jesus, Kat... you're gorgeous! Have fun! 2 hours ago
- @AnnCoulter You already pay taxes to fund schools and build highways. Ann, and yet, you have no kids and your broom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @MonkeyLairLabs From a professional standpoint, you'll love it, Monkey. #StarWarsTheLastJedi does not disappoint o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ZeusRATG @traceybirdsall1 Saw it last night. The plot was threadbare but I loved @LauraDern, @HamillHimself and Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @PollytheAnna Sweet Zombie Jesus.... that's awesome! 3 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,583 hits
Tag Archives: Niagara Falls
All licensed hotels, whether they’re a luxurious high-rise property or a scuzzy dive, have certain standards they must maintain in order to continue reaping the benefits of being a part of something larger than themselves. In other words, if a … Continue reading
It will come as no surprise to the dozen of you who read this blog that I would very much like to see a live-action television series based on the contents of this space finally come to life. But it … Continue reading
The abyss stares back. Apparently. To be perfectly honest, I’ve never been much of an abyss starer. Despite the philosophical direction this post appears to be taking aside, I don’t claim to know anything about existentialism, nihilism or any of … Continue reading
Admittedly, I haven’t had the desire to blog lately. But that doesn’t mean my life has suddenly become boring, by any means. Indeed, the weirdness quotient in the Niagara Falls hospitality hasn’t diminished one iota, especially since the summer season … Continue reading
Albeit a few grainy shots. Fair warning: the following shots are overflowing with enthusiasm – but little else. Having just entered the modern age of tech by purchasing my first-ever cellphone two months ago, I am far from the Parker … Continue reading