- @KatBarrell @EHConCanada Sweet Zombie Jesus, Kat... you're gorgeous! Have fun! 2 hours ago
- @AnnCoulter You already pay taxes to fund schools and build highways. Ann, and yet, you have no kids and your broom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @MonkeyLairLabs From a professional standpoint, you'll love it, Monkey. #StarWarsTheLastJedi does not disappoint o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ZeusRATG @traceybirdsall1 Saw it last night. The plot was threadbare but I loved @LauraDern, @HamillHimself and Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @PollytheAnna Sweet Zombie Jesus.... that's awesome! 3 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,583 hits
Tag Archives: Wonder Woman
IT’S MONDAAAAY! How’s that hangover treating you, friends? My apologies for the overbearing cyber-stimulation. I simply felt the need to be a dick. To be fair, it’s in my DNA, so… #BoycottSearsCanada… Do it now! Where’s a pack of angry … Continue reading
I doubt I’ll ever actually get there, but San Diego Comic Con appears to truly be Nerdvana. It’s the place to be for the biggest, geekiest stars (even washed-up stars show up at SDCC just to be interviewed and photographed), … Continue reading
Uncovering the information you are about to read required the sacrifice of dozens of lives. Of course, they were the lives of interns so who gives a toss, really? Aussa Lorens (that may or may not be her real name), … Continue reading
They’ve done it again; against their better judgement, no doubt. The nerd overlords at Pulp Nation have let that over-sized man-child known across the blogosphere and the hospitality industry (not to mention numerous TripAdvisor posts) as The Hook dabble in … Continue reading
She’s awesome. Period. Let’s get started, shall we? KIDDING! All right, let’s get to it. Robyn Lawson isn’t just any ole blogger… she is… the one, the only… Blog Woman!!! (You know she’s cool because she uses three exclamation marks … Continue reading
Jesse Eisenberg has been cast as Lex Luthor in Batman vs. Superman. Jesse. Freakin. Eisenberg. This twerp looks like he’s not even old enough to shave. Anywhere. And he’s going to portray the Alpha Male of the villain community? A … Continue reading
Hold onto your hats, folks… this is an actual bellman post. I know its been sometime since I’ve regaled you with tales of travellers run amok, but I’ve been busy. Even now, I should be working on Book Two of … Continue reading