- @arwenhumphreys Already saw it. Everyone dies. #StarWarsTheLastJedi 37 minutes ago
- @thepetrababe You got that right! But as usual, you did more than your fair share. You're underpaid and overworked, lady. 12 hours ago
- RT @thepetrababe: Inspections are the worst!! You Know You've Failed A Hotel Inspection When... youvebeenhooked.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/you… via @theterribleh… 12 hours ago
- Saw #StarWarsTheLastJedi tonight. The Force is strong with @LauraDern (she kicks major First Order ass) but the sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @THEDEANWEST Puppy power! Get well soon, Dean. 20 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,547 hits
Tag Archives: comic books
Before we begin: I’m going to need you to do a few things in order to maximize your viewing experience. STEP ONE: Click on this link to familiarize yourself with this year’s Niagara Falls Comic Con line-up. STEP TWO: Keep … Continue reading
And this is where I tell you all about them. Briefly. You’ve no doubt seen variations of this format on more than one blog lately. I wasn’t up to the task of sharing when the blog hop in question was … Continue reading
Are you sensing a theme yet? Don’t worry, my faithful readers, I haven’t abandoned my campaign to revolutionize terrorize the hospitality industry entirely. I’ve merely decided to diversify my creative output by writing for Pulp Nation on occasion. I figure … Continue reading
Here, for your reading “pleasure”, is another Pulp Nation/Hook crossover. Not sure exactly what to say about this one; it’s deeply personal, but that’s only because the list of things I’m truly passionate about is very short. The wife. The … Continue reading
To be clear, I am the nerd in question; the hotel has been unbelievably cray cray (Mike Tyson is not a nice man, folks – especially when he’s hungry), and I’m still processing my NFCC2015 experience. So here’s a top … Continue reading
My friends, acolytes, worshipers, creditors, stalkers, cats who can read, and Ned Hickson, To suggest my focus has been divided lately is to suggest Justin Bieber has been “acting out”. The truth is, I’ve been trying to craft Book Two … Continue reading