- @KatBarrell @EHConCanada Sweet Zombie Jesus, Kat... you're gorgeous! Have fun! 2 hours ago
- @AnnCoulter You already pay taxes to fund schools and build highways. Ann, and yet, you have no kids and your broom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @MonkeyLairLabs From a professional standpoint, you'll love it, Monkey. #StarWarsTheLastJedi does not disappoint o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ZeusRATG @traceybirdsall1 Saw it last night. The plot was threadbare but I loved @LauraDern, @HamillHimself and Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @PollytheAnna Sweet Zombie Jesus.... that's awesome! 3 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,583 hits
Tag Archives: the Kardashians
My name is Robert, but you can call me the Hook, everyone else does… and I am a loser. At this point some of you are thinking the following: “You’re not a loser, Hook!” “More self-pity from this guy? This … Continue reading
January 4, 2016: I’m writing these words to you fine people in the midst of what has been a hellish day, to say the least. The wife had a sleepless night for all the wrong reasons; a minor dental emergency … Continue reading
If you missed Part One: You’re on your own! I can’t do everything! Let’s continue, shall we? 7) The Drunk Frat Boy From Boston Who Blew Chunks All Over His Girlfriend. Please, sir, don’t ever change. Fat, drunk and stupid … Continue reading
You won’t read this for a few days (thank you, WordPress’ scheduling feature, for saving my Canadian bacon once again), but it’s actually the afternoon of New Year’s Eve as I type these words for you lovely people. And I … Continue reading
Events of the last few months have left me reflective and somber. Hence, the journey we’re about to embark upon… On the surface my home life is a still pond, immutable and relatively calm, some might even say boring. But … Continue reading
I am a walking study in contradiction, friends. In my “civilian guise” as Robert Hookey, I’m a fairly mild-mannered Canadian lad. The wife assumes control if we encounter hostile individuals while out and about, and I am more than happy … Continue reading