- @arwenhumphreys Already saw it. Everyone dies. #StarWarsTheLastJedi 39 minutes ago
- @thepetrababe You got that right! But as usual, you did more than your fair share. You're underpaid and overworked, lady. 12 hours ago
- RT @thepetrababe: Inspections are the worst!! You Know You've Failed A Hotel Inspection When... youvebeenhooked.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/you… via @theterribleh… 12 hours ago
- Saw #StarWarsTheLastJedi tonight. The Force is strong with @LauraDern (she kicks major First Order ass) but the sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @THEDEANWEST Puppy power! Get well soon, Dean. 20 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,547 hits
Tag Archives: Lou Ferrigno
Before we begin: I’m going to need you to do a few things in order to maximize your viewing experience. STEP ONE: Click on this link to familiarize yourself with this year’s Niagara Falls Comic Con line-up. STEP TWO: Keep … Continue reading
Bellmen don’t just wear those goofy caps that will be forever associated with our profession; we have to wear many metaphorical caps in order to properly serve the traveling public. On any given day I have to be a… Drug … Continue reading
Here it is, kids, the first 5×5 of 2014! This series exists to shine a positive light across the sprawling darkness that often threatens to overwhelm us, especially in the virtual domain. Who better then to help dispel the shadows … Continue reading
In honour of All Hallows’ Eve – and an annoying case of writer’s block in terms of two projects I’m working on – here are 31 things that terrify me, The Hook, to my Canadian core. 31) People that consider Justin … Continue reading
Before we begin, click here and you’ll be directed to Black Box Warnings, a safe haven where bloggers can share another side of themselves, free of the restrictions of their individual blogs. It’s my turn today. If you’d like to … Continue reading