- @LosVaughans Will do. I'm sifting thru old material and polishing ideas. Enjoy the evening, Vaughans. 12 hours ago
- You know you live close to the Falls when the dog wakes up out of a sound sleep to the symphony of exploding Saturd… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @LosVaughans You may be right, but one thing I'm not is an accomplished conference caller, so I'm polishing my phon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @LosVaughans I'll say it again: Andy Dufresne was wrong, hope is indeed a good thing, but love is the best of thing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- RT @LosVaughans: #SaturdaySelfies for my Joshua!!! #lovers I love you baby!! You are my always and forever, my real life Superman. In it to… 12 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,740 hits
Tag Archives: blogging
It will come as no surprise to the dozen of you who read this blog that I would very much like to see a live-action television series based on the contents of this space finally come to life. But it … Continue reading
I’ve had a bizarre week on social media. Even for me. Without going into mind-numbing detail, this week I was: Convinced to censor myself on Twitter. Ashamed that I was foolish enough to let another writer convince me to censor … Continue reading
The Window Lickers. The Stupids. The Inbred Morons. Call them what you will, but encountering the folks who stumble about to the beat of their own psychotic drummer is the best part of being a bellman. The Specials can take … Continue reading
… we have to talk. And no, I’m not breaking up with you. Even if you do snore, make me feel inadequate when we watch Jeopardy! and never laugh at my nerdy jokes. The truth is, you’re adorable and I’m … Continue reading