I’ve had a bizarre week on social media.
Even for me.
Without going into mind-numbing detail, this week I was:
- Convinced to censor myself on Twitter.
- Ashamed that I was foolish enough to let another writer convince me to censor myself.
- Blocked by the same writer after I did as he requested.
- Saddened by Prince’s passing. I was never a huge fan, but he was a true original. I always liked that.
- Forced to acknowledge that I’ll never be one of the “cool kid” bloggers who share their Disney adventures on Twitter.
- Shocked to discover I had been blocked by the chick from Knocked Up. Until then, I had never written anything about the chick from Knocked Up!
- Flabbergasted by social media in general.
So I guess this isn’t a “Silent Sunday” after all…
At any rate, I have nothing for you today. My creative drive has been mugged and left for dead in a virtual alley just off of Twitter’s main drag. But here’s a ginormous shot of Ned Hickson to tide you over until next week.
But I must caution you: staring into Ned’s virtual eyes – and his ‘stache – is a slippery slope. When you stare in to the abyss… Ned Hickson stares back.
Good thing Ned has a sense of humor – such as it is – right?
See you in the lobby, kids…