Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @andrewphung I used to have these - as well as thousands of comics I gave away over the last few years. Wish I'd k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 minutes ago
- @DaveBlass @levarburton Congratulations, Dave. You're an inspiration, buddy. #StarTrekPicard 1 day ago
- "Life is hard, kid. Shut up!" - Me, to a screaming child in the lobby at 8:30 am. I'm a parenting savant... #TheBellmanChronicles 1 day ago
- @PaulReiser They say God never gives us more than we can handle... so clearly He figures you're up to the task, Paul. I'm just saying... 2 days ago
- @GailSimone I heard Optimus Prime slept his way to the top. 2 days ago
- 493,433 hits
Tag Archives: Forrest Gump
100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself: #100.
Admittedly, this may take awhile to complete, but here goes. #100: It’s All Been Done Before… Leaping from a great height? Cavemen whose wives ran off with the woolly mammoth milk man started that trend, so unless you land on … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Bill Murray, depression, Forrest Gump, Gary Sinise, life, Niagara Falls, suicide 27 Comments
Praise is Cheap… But Priceless.
January 4, 2016: I’m writing these words to you fine people in the midst of what has been a hellish day, to say the least. The wife had a sleepless night for all the wrong reasons; a minor dental emergency … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged blogging, Forrest Gump, Ginger Lynn, Kardashians, Sunday Blog Share, Suzie81Speaks, Suzie81Speaks.com, the Kardashians, Twitter, writing 19 Comments
5×5 With The Hook: The Bloggess.
She’s got a whole bunch of boats. Twelve Jenny’s, big ol’ warehouse, she even has hats that says “The Bloggess” on them. “The Bloggess“. It’s a household name. Wait, that’s Forrest Gump. My bad. Anyway… She’s made Time magazine’s list … Continue reading