- @KatBarrell @EHConCanada Sweet Zombie Jesus, Kat... you're gorgeous! Have fun! 2 hours ago
- @AnnCoulter You already pay taxes to fund schools and build highways. Ann, and yet, you have no kids and your broom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @MonkeyLairLabs From a professional standpoint, you'll love it, Monkey. #StarWarsTheLastJedi does not disappoint o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ZeusRATG @traceybirdsall1 Saw it last night. The plot was threadbare but I loved @LauraDern, @HamillHimself and Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @PollytheAnna Sweet Zombie Jesus.... that's awesome! 3 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,583 hits
Tag Archives: Star Wars
Because one post simply wasn’t enough, and because no one demanded a part two… But I know you really wanted one. And because as a schoolboy I was taught never to begin a sentence with “because”, I have decided to … Continue reading
Admittedly, I’m not an “Easter guy”. Even as a kid, I never went in for the colored eggs, the hunt, the elbow-to-elbow battle among my so-called peers that was required to locate a basket full of gaudily-painted treats. It just … Continue reading
No one can argue that 2016 had two bolts sticking out from it’s neck. In other words, it was a monster of a year. Yes, my punnery is truly wondrous to behold, thank you very much. I know many of … Continue reading
Dave Blass is one of the luckiest humans on the planet. Not to mention one of the hardest-working souls on Earth. And no, he didn’t pay me to type that nor do I want to marry him, thank you very … Continue reading
There are people who are in our lives even though we don’t truly realize they’re there. Those people are called stalkers. But there are also people who are a part of our lives – even if its only in the … Continue reading
I know what you’re thinking: “Only ten, Hook? Are you slacking in your old age?” Actually, I’m a slacker from way back, one of my high school torturers teachers, Mr. Kidney, made a point of telling me that every… single… … Continue reading