- @KatBarrell @EHConCanada Sweet Zombie Jesus, Kat... you're gorgeous! Have fun! 1 hour ago
- @AnnCoulter You already pay taxes to fund schools and build highways. Ann, and yet, you have no kids and your broom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @MonkeyLairLabs From a professional standpoint, you'll love it, Monkey. #StarWarsTheLastJedi does not disappoint o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ZeusRATG @traceybirdsall1 Saw it last night. The plot was threadbare but I loved @LauraDern, @HamillHimself and Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @PollytheAnna Sweet Zombie Jesus.... that's awesome! 3 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,583 hits
Tag Archives: CNN
IT’S MONDAAAAY! How’s that hangover treating you, friends? My apologies for the overbearing cyber-stimulation. I simply felt the need to be a dick. To be fair, it’s in my DNA, so… #BoycottSearsCanada… Do it now! Where’s a pack of angry … Continue reading
Filling this space with something, pretty much anything, obviously. So let’s get started, shall we? ONE) Seriously? It’s World Emoji Day. If you were unaware of this real-world celebration of the virtual world, congratulations; it may not be much but … Continue reading
For my international friends who dwell in caves: The Comedy Network is one of the coolest networks in the Multiverse, with shows that are both intelligent and so funny you should have to sign a waiver before tuning in… because … Continue reading
For the 80th time… FAMILY OF SEVEN: (In a collective screaming voice.) WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE FALLS AREN’T FROZEN OVER? THAT’S WHY WE’RE HERE! ME: (Sighing heavily.) Even if the surface water freezes, the water below it never stops … Continue reading
So our good friend, Niagara Falls Mayor Jim Diodati, has proposed a new morning show feature on Toronto’s Breakfast Television: Live weekly hits from Niagara Falls. Anyone out there wondering how yours truly feels about that? Anyone? Bueller? Now that … Continue reading