- @ksujulie Thank you. It's not easy to keep up with you, but I did my best. 16 hours ago
- @debidrennan Free swag! Nice score, Debi! 16 hours ago
- @ksujulie That's the great thing about film, Julie, it never ages.... https://t.co/jyeMGgh6Vz 16 hours ago
- @TomKingTK @MidtownComics You have a gift, Tom, for certain. Thanks, man. 16 hours ago
- @RealGrumpyCat Who couldn't love that face? I mean, I'd be afraid to disagree with it, that's for sure... Merry… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- This Is Going To Tick You Off, My Darling Daughter…
- 345,293 hits
Tag Archives: Trump
It’s Monday, I’m still wrestling with personal demons, the hotel is full and so is my day. So here we go… ONE) The Price Was Right, Obviously. Kayleigh McEnany (don’t feel bad, I had no idea who the hell she … Continue reading
IT’S MONDAAAAY! How’s that hangover treating you, friends? My apologies for the overbearing cyber-stimulation. I simply felt the need to be a dick. To be fair, it’s in my DNA, so… #BoycottSearsCanada… Do it now! Where’s a pack of angry … Continue reading
Filling this space with something, pretty much anything, obviously. So let’s get started, shall we? ONE) Seriously? It’s World Emoji Day. If you were unaware of this real-world celebration of the virtual world, congratulations; it may not be much but … Continue reading
This new year of 365 days, collectively referred to as 2017, is my home and native land’s 150th birthday. I know, right? Canada doesn’t look a day over 80. Must be all the cardio and apologizing. Nevertheless, here are a … Continue reading
This is how I do a “Thought Of The Day” post, kids, so buckle up… Castro’s revolution is finally over. Leonard has sang Hallelujah for the last time. The United States of America clearly hates itself and so it has … Continue reading
With the possible exception of bacon popsicles (made from frozen bacon grease) they are the perfect summer food. Yes, I am referring to… #98: Ice Cream Sangwiches. They cool you off when summer has depleted your internal water reserves. They’re … Continue reading
More bellman bitchin’, served up hot and ready for your dining pleasure, friends. #99: Travelers Who Develop Instantaneous Amnesia. While I’m perfectly willing to acknowledge how difficult it can be to keep one’s head above water financially these days, if … Continue reading