- @LosVaughans Will do. I'm sifting thru old material and polishing ideas. Enjoy the evening, Vaughans. 12 hours ago
- You know you live close to the Falls when the dog wakes up out of a sound sleep to the symphony of exploding Saturd… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @LosVaughans You may be right, but one thing I'm not is an accomplished conference caller, so I'm polishing my phon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @LosVaughans I'll say it again: Andy Dufresne was wrong, hope is indeed a good thing, but love is the best of thing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- RT @LosVaughans: #SaturdaySelfies for my Joshua!!! #lovers I love you baby!! You are my always and forever, my real life Superman. In it to… 12 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,740 hits
Tag Archives: Tim Hortons
To clarify, this is not a “The Hook Vs. An Unsuspecting Traveler” post. However, even though it may not be as long as you like, I hope you’ll find this satisfying nonetheless. And yes, for your information, I have spoken … Continue reading
Thanks to the glorious power of the interweb at least one of the ten people reading this hails from somewhere other than my home and native land. It’s a fact. Google it. This post is for all of the non-Canucks … Continue reading
(Yes, that Yannick Bisson, kids. It really is a Murdoch Monday.) As I often tell the wife, this is the big one. Of course, like the wife, I’m sure you’re having some doubts… Well dispel them now, friends. In my … Continue reading
But what a tidbit… Or, if you prefer, “Why I’ll never discuss who might have died on The Walking Dead season finale while I’m at the Bell Desk again.” ME: Hello, Robert speaking… how may I kill you? GUEST: Uh… … Continue reading
So our good friend, Niagara Falls Mayor Jim Diodati, has proposed a new morning show feature on Toronto’s Breakfast Television: Live weekly hits from Niagara Falls. Anyone out there wondering how yours truly feels about that? Anyone? Bueller? Now that … Continue reading
Mr. Majumder, You’re a world-class comic and not a psychic, but surely you realize what this post is all about, right? Your “This Beautiful Country” segment on this week’s This Hour Has 22 Minutes has not won you any new … Continue reading