Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Charlie's working a cold case. Sarah, Jesse and Rex are the Terrific Trio. Anne of Green Gables is getting her ow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @hudsonandrex @City_tv Can you say "backdoor pilot"? #HudsonAndRex 13 hours ago
- @PaulReiser Have a great show tonight in Nepean, Paul. You were phenomenal at the @SandersonCentre last night. 15 hours ago
- @DanSlott I really struggle with self-promotion. That's why Is trying to find an agent who can take the heat for me... 15 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: Boston
Sometimes Bits ‘n Bites Are All I Get.
A bellman truly is a fly on the wall – that often gets swatted away far too soon. No wonder my ears are always ringing… At any rate, today’s glorious ode to life in the hospitality trenches and virtual literature … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Boston, elevators, Guests, hotels, sex, The Hook, travel 24 Comments
A Journey Across The Wonderland That Is My Life.
Yesterday was a strange day, even by my standards. First I had to handle an over-enthusiastic stage show producer who I can only assume had three Red Bulls with his crack at breakfast. Honestly, this gentleman made Richard Simmons look … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Ben Affleck, Bostom Marathon, Boston, Boston bombings, cougars, hotels, Richard Simmons, Taylor Swift, The Pope, The Town, travel 61 Comments