Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @breakfasttv The Zellers in the Niagara region opens tomorrow at The Pen Centre, and the food trucks will be serving by Sunday. 32 minutes ago
- @katieemorann Keep fighting the good fight, Katie. You're an inspiration 35 minutes ago
- @HannahMHines Well done! It's great to see someone forging new territory in the rom-com field. 36 minutes ago
- @katieemorann I've read Doctor Sleep by @StephenKing a dozen times. 38 minutes ago
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 493,257 hits
Tag Archives: The Town
A Journey Across The Wonderland That Is My Life.
Yesterday was a strange day, even by my standards. First I had to handle an over-enthusiastic stage show producer who I can only assume had three Red Bulls with his crack at breakfast. Honestly, this gentleman made Richard Simmons look … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Ben Affleck, Bostom Marathon, Boston, Boston bombings, cougars, hotels, Richard Simmons, Taylor Swift, The Pope, The Town, travel 61 Comments