Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Charlie's working a cold case. Sarah, Jesse and Rex are the Terrific Trio. Anne of Green Gables is getting her ow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @hudsonandrex @City_tv Can you say "backdoor pilot"? #HudsonAndRex 15 hours ago
- @PaulReiser Have a great show tonight in Nepean, Paul. You were phenomenal at the @SandersonCentre last night. 17 hours ago
- @DanSlott I really struggle with self-promotion. That's why Is trying to find an agent who can take the heat for me... 17 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: wisdom
This is Not a Guest Post. This Actually Came From My Mind.
They say failure is a bitter pill to swallow. So don’t. Take the pill of failure upon your tongue, roll it around until the flavor fills your mouth and penetrates your senses and mind, but never, ever swallow it whole. … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Advice, ramblings, Saturdays, wisdom 98 Comments
Is The Hook Wise?
Sadly, the answer is no. One of the first lessons we learn as “wee kiddies” is dripping with irony… DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. So simple, yet so difficult to hold onto when we reach adulthood. Take me, … Continue reading →