- @ksujulie Thank you. It's not easy to keep up with you, but I did my best. 16 hours ago
- @debidrennan Free swag! Nice score, Debi! 16 hours ago
- @ksujulie That's the great thing about film, Julie, it never ages.... https://t.co/jyeMGgh6Vz 16 hours ago
- @TomKingTK @MidtownComics You have a gift, Tom, for certain. Thanks, man. 16 hours ago
- @RealGrumpyCat Who couldn't love that face? I mean, I'd be afraid to disagree with it, that's for sure... Merry… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- This Is Going To Tick You Off, My Darling Daughter…
- 345,293 hits
Tag Archives: marriage
Let’s get this out of the way first; you know I’m going to leave this post undone, right? I’m the first to admit that I’m not a terribly ambitious person. My lovely bride and I purchased our house more than … Continue reading
I deal with marital strife at work all the time. Arguably, couples fight more on vacation than when they’re at home, and so I often take it upon myself to intercede. What makes me think I’m qualified to do so? … Continue reading
I love elevators. (Though, to be clear, I will be visiting an elevator-related issue in the near future. But for now let’s keep things positive, shall we?) #96: Things you Overhear In Elevators. As I was saying typing, elevators are … Continue reading
For most Canadians and visitors to our home and native land, Canada Day has little to do with celebrating the birth and endurance of one of the greatest nations on the planet. It’s about testing your liver’s limits, y’all. (Sorry … Continue reading
But it’s definitely the funniest. In my world, at least. It was Memorial Day morning. The hotel was abuzz with activity at an earlier hour than was the norm. Then again, in the hotel, “normal” is a relative word. At … Continue reading
First off, no, I didn’t screw up royally at home. Though, let’s face it… I will sooner or later, so this post should buy me a bit of goodwill/credit when that happens. To suggest that February is a busy month … Continue reading