Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Charlie's working a cold case. Sarah, Jesse and Rex are the Terrific Trio. Anne of Green Gables is getting her ow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @hudsonandrex @City_tv Can you say "backdoor pilot"? #HudsonAndRex 13 hours ago
- @PaulReiser Have a great show tonight in Nepean, Paul. You were phenomenal at the @SandersonCentre last night. 15 hours ago
- @DanSlott I really struggle with self-promotion. That's why Is trying to find an agent who can take the heat for me... 15 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: Stranger Things
100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself: #90.
Taste is the most powerful of all our senses. Discuss among yourselves – but do it later, I have business to conduct right now. And today that business begins with that distinctive “pop, pop” sound of… You guessed it… Gunfire. … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged 100 Reasons Not To Kill Yourself, AMC Empire 25, Death, dry-humping, Jiffy Pop, life, New York city, popcorn, Stranger Things, suicide, The Love Boat 18 Comments