- @arwenhumphreys Already saw it. Everyone dies. #StarWarsTheLastJedi 32 minutes ago
- @thepetrababe You got that right! But as usual, you did more than your fair share. You're underpaid and overworked, lady. 12 hours ago
- RT @thepetrababe: Inspections are the worst!! You Know You've Failed A Hotel Inspection When... youvebeenhooked.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/you… via @theterribleh… 12 hours ago
- Saw #StarWarsTheLastJedi tonight. The Force is strong with @LauraDern (she kicks major First Order ass) but the sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @THEDEANWEST Puppy power! Get well soon, Dean. 20 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,547 hits
Tag Archives: Writer
Dear Chelsea Handler: If you’re thinking of suing, let me caution you, I’m not exactly financially solvent. Seriously, I’m broke. You’ll have to look for booze money elsewhere. Where were we? Oh yeah. Tourists lie, plain and simple. They assume … Continue reading →
It’s finally here. After years of waiting, “Take Your Kid To Work Day” has arrived at last. My lovely daughter – the greatest gift “The Big Guy” has ever blessed me with – will be joining me at work today … Continue reading →
Okay, so it’s quiet around here, to say the least. Thanks, Sandy. And you know what? An empty hotel is like an empty stomach; there’s plenty of grumbling to be heard. My fellow employees didn’t keep their feeling hidden today. … Continue reading →
Another Sunday morning battle has come and gone and the bellmen have emerged relatively unscathed. Not that we didn’t have our share of scraps, though; there were cougars everywhere today and for some reason they were nuttier than ever… TODAY’S … Continue reading →