Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @andrewphung I used to have these - as well as thousands of comics I gave away over the last few years. Wish I'd k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 minutes ago
- @DaveBlass @levarburton Congratulations, Dave. You're an inspiration, buddy. #StarTrekPicard 1 day ago
- "Life is hard, kid. Shut up!" - Me, to a screaming child in the lobby at 8:30 am. I'm a parenting savant... #TheBellmanChronicles 1 day ago
- @PaulReiser They say God never gives us more than we can handle... so clearly He figures you're up to the task, Paul. I'm just saying... 2 days ago
- @GailSimone I heard Optimus Prime slept his way to the top. 2 days ago
- 493,433 hits
Tag Archives: Wolverine
Superhero Progenitors, My Wife, And My Non-Mutant Healing Factor.
I’ve spent this summer feeling like a total dumbass and so that’s the subject for today, kiddies. According to Dr. Phil perception is reality. (Don’t judge me.) In other words, if you believe you’re a total dumbass, then that’s who … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Batman, dumbasses, Kim Kardashian, superheroes, Thor, Wolverine 24 Comments
Ten Things You Didn’t Know About The Bloggess.
She’s a loving but terrorizing wife (it keeps things fresh), a vigilant but fun-loving mom, a best-selling but far-too humble author, a blogger like no other, and on occasion, an indivudual human being with hopes, dreams, demons, crises and victories. … Continue reading