- @KatBarrell @EHConCanada Sweet Zombie Jesus, Kat... you're gorgeous! Have fun! 2 hours ago
- @AnnCoulter You already pay taxes to fund schools and build highways. Ann, and yet, you have no kids and your broom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @MonkeyLairLabs From a professional standpoint, you'll love it, Monkey. #StarWarsTheLastJedi does not disappoint o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ZeusRATG @traceybirdsall1 Saw it last night. The plot was threadbare but I loved @LauraDern, @HamillHimself and Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @PollytheAnna Sweet Zombie Jesus.... that's awesome! 3 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,583 hits
Tag Archives: Vina Kent
FOR THE UNINITIATED: (In other words, the non-nerds who are scratching their heads raw right now) the 700th and final issue of Marvel Comics’ Amazing Spider-Man unveiled the outcome of the body-switching storyline revealed last month in issue #698: (btw, … Continue reading
Yes, I have indeed used the word “Christmas”. There has been a great deal of controversy on this side of the border over its use, but as I’ve said before, my blog, my rules. Let’s get to it, shall we? … Continue reading
Author’s note: It’s Monday. If you were expecting a clever title, you’re out of luck… FACT#1: Children love to sleep, not nearly as much as we’d like them to, and never when we desire, but they love to sleep nonetheless. … Continue reading
A recent 20/20 report ( “True Confessions: Hotel Horrors.” I love their flair for understatement) extolled the virtues of outwitting the hotel service industry by employing a series of “tips” provided by a ten-year veteran of the industry. Some of … Continue reading