Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @breakfasttv The Zellers in the Niagara region opens tomorrow at The Pen Centre, and the food trucks will be serving by Sunday. 57 minutes ago
- @katieemorann Keep fighting the good fight, Katie. You're an inspiration 1 hour ago
- @HannahMHines Well done! It's great to see someone forging new territory in the rom-com field. 1 hour ago
- @katieemorann I've read Doctor Sleep by @StephenKing a dozen times. 1 hour ago
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 493,257 hits
Tag Archives: vasectomy
Walking The Minefield That is The Hotel Biz.
After almost-two decades in the hospitality circus biz, it’s safe to say I’ve encountered more “fascinating souls” (i.e nut bars), than the average soul. And so it’s not out of the realm of possibility to imagine that every once in … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged DJ Jazzy Jeff, Guests, hotels, HR, Human Resources, Louis Farrakhan, Pink, Scientology, Sr., Sunday Blog Share, The Hook, vasectomy, Will Smith, YouTube 19 Comments