Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @katieemorann I've read Doctor Sleep by @StephenKing a dozen times. 12 minutes ago
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Charlie's working a cold case. Sarah, Jesse and Rex are the Terrific Trio. Anne of Green Gables is getting her ow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @hudsonandrex @City_tv Can you say "backdoor pilot"? #HudsonAndRex 15 hours ago
- @PaulReiser Have a great show tonight in Nepean, Paul. You were phenomenal at the @SandersonCentre last night. 17 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: Tour guide
True Love, Vamps, and The Usual Suspects.
Posted on 2011/09/17 by The Hook
SUNDAY: Here we are, the busiest, most harrowing day of any week, and my entire crew is composed of individuals who are either hanging, weary from a wedding the night before or depressed! Let the games begin…. I had two families, … Continue reading →
Posted in Hotel Employees, Hotel Life, Humor, Life, Movies, Postaweek2011, Social Commentary, Travel, Uncategorized | Tagged Tour guide, Tourism, Vampire Diaries, X-Men: First Class | 52 Comments
Behold! A Truly Terrifying Creature From The Isle Of Japan!
Posted on 2011/06/01 by The Hook
The answer to the riddle that is the Middle East peace process? Just drop a Japanese female tour guide on the negotiating table. Literally. One of two things will happen: the political players will grab weapons within minutes and the room will … Continue reading →
Posted in Hotel Employees, Hotel Life, Humor, Life, Postaweek2011, Social Commentary, Travel, Uncategorized | Tagged Animal, Animal rights, Canada, hotel life, Humor, Recreation, Squirrel, Tour guide, travel, Wildlife | 58 Comments
Sunday Funnies With The Hook!
SUNDAY: I feel strangely optimistic, which will serve me well, considering the sea of madness I have to swim in on Sundays! First off, we rocked a few buses, as the young people say. Then, we got rocked – by a Japanese … Continue reading →