- @arwenhumphreys Already saw it. Everyone dies. #StarWarsTheLastJedi 34 minutes ago
- @thepetrababe You got that right! But as usual, you did more than your fair share. You're underpaid and overworked, lady. 12 hours ago
- RT @thepetrababe: Inspections are the worst!! You Know You've Failed A Hotel Inspection When... youvebeenhooked.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/you… via @theterribleh… 12 hours ago
- Saw #StarWarsTheLastJedi tonight. The Force is strong with @LauraDern (she kicks major First Order ass) but the sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @THEDEANWEST Puppy power! Get well soon, Dean. 20 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,547 hits
Tag Archives: The Shawshank Redemption
One of the greatest American films of all time (in my humble opinion) contains the following line, “Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.” Well, as much as I … Continue reading
When I was a boy I could never have imagined a time that my existence would be over. When I was a young man at the height of my perceived invincibility, I was convinced I was going to live forever. … Continue reading
“I hate it in Niagara Falls! Nothing interesting ever happens here! Why didn’t we go to Disney? This family sucks!” – Eleven-year-old Cindy Johnson, a Kardashian in the making. Niagara Falls is boring, Cindy? Eleven hours of hospitality “labor”. Over … Continue reading