Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Charlie's working a cold case. Sarah, Jesse and Rex are the Terrific Trio. Anne of Green Gables is getting her ow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @hudsonandrex @City_tv Can you say "backdoor pilot"? #HudsonAndRex 14 hours ago
- @PaulReiser Have a great show tonight in Nepean, Paul. You were phenomenal at the @SandersonCentre last night. 16 hours ago
- @DanSlott I really struggle with self-promotion. That's why Is trying to find an agent who can take the heat for me... 16 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: the Devil
100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself #40.
I’ve been doing my best (mostly) to dissuade you, my fellow humans, from taking your own lives but let’s assume for a moment that my skills don’t really extend beyond packing a luggage cart like a boss while extracting a … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged 100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself, Death, Heaven, Hell, Kardashians, life, suicide, the Devil, the Kardashians 10 Comments
100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself: #69.
Today’s selection truly zeroes in on my recurring theme of “the little things can make all the difference in the world.” A wise man once said, “It is better to look good than to feel good”. But I say, “Why … Continue reading →