- @KatBarrell @EHConCanada Sweet Zombie Jesus, Kat... you're gorgeous! Have fun! 2 hours ago
- @AnnCoulter You already pay taxes to fund schools and build highways. Ann, and yet, you have no kids and your broom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @MonkeyLairLabs From a professional standpoint, you'll love it, Monkey. #StarWarsTheLastJedi does not disappoint o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ZeusRATG @traceybirdsall1 Saw it last night. The plot was threadbare but I loved @LauraDern, @HamillHimself and Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @PollytheAnna Sweet Zombie Jesus.... that's awesome! 3 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,583 hits
Tag Archives: Susie Lindau
To be perfectly honest… my mind is pretty much a blank right now. Except for personal challenges and random thoughts that flash by while I’m stuck on the crapper for hours, that is. (IBS rules!) At any rate, here are … Continue reading
I’m going to let today’s guest handle things, if that’s all right with you folks…. I’m like a fly on the wall today at Hook’s place. Woohoo! If you don’t know Susie Lindau, if you haven’t been touched by her … Continue reading
FACT: Millions of souls have passed through my lobby over the years, each of them distinct and separate from the whole of humanity in their own way. MYTH: Beyond familial, social or employment bonds, each of these individuals has no real connection … Continue reading