Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Charlie's working a cold case. Sarah, Jesse and Rex are the Terrific Trio. Anne of Green Gables is getting her ow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @hudsonandrex @City_tv Can you say "backdoor pilot"? #HudsonAndRex 14 hours ago
- @PaulReiser Have a great show tonight in Nepean, Paul. You were phenomenal at the @SandersonCentre last night. 16 hours ago
- @DanSlott I really struggle with self-promotion. That's why Is trying to find an agent who can take the heat for me... 16 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: Supernatural
10 Impressive Questions To Ask While Checking Into A Hotel.
Traditionally it’s the front desk clerk that asks the queries when a traveler approaches their desk, pulls out a credit card that will soon be smoking, and begins the laborious (and sometimes painful) check-in process. But it doesn’t have to … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Grim Reaper, Guests, Netflix, sex, Supernatural, travel, travel tips 24 Comments
The Cranky Old Lady, The Degenerate Gambler and The Hook!
I really suck at titles.. At any rate, let’s get back into the swing of things, shall we? But first… TO VAMPIRELOVER AND ALL MY FRIENDS OUT THERE… Behind every sick, whiny man there’s a woman to make him soup, … Continue reading →