- @LosVaughans Will do. I'm sifting thru old material and polishing ideas. Enjoy the evening, Vaughans. 12 hours ago
- You know you live close to the Falls when the dog wakes up out of a sound sleep to the symphony of exploding Saturd… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @LosVaughans You may be right, but one thing I'm not is an accomplished conference caller, so I'm polishing my phon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @LosVaughans I'll say it again: Andy Dufresne was wrong, hope is indeed a good thing, but love is the best of thing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- RT @LosVaughans: #SaturdaySelfies for my Joshua!!! #lovers I love you baby!! You are my always and forever, my real life Superman. In it to… 12 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,740 hits
Tag Archives: summer
With the possible exception of bacon popsicles (made from frozen bacon grease) they are the perfect summer food. Yes, I am referring to… #98: Ice Cream Sangwiches. They cool you off when summer has depleted your internal water reserves. They’re … Continue reading
But it’s definitely the funniest. In my world, at least. It was Memorial Day morning. The hotel was abuzz with activity at an earlier hour than was the norm. Then again, in the hotel, “normal” is a relative word. At … Continue reading
FYI: This post contains language anyone with half a brain will find offensive. I certainly did. Admittedly, it’s been a while since I’ve shared a juicy tale from the hospitality trenches so I figure you’re due. You poor, poor bastards. … Continue reading
The hour was late. (Or early, depending on your philosophical bent.) It was anything but a dark and stormy night. The stars cast their luminescence upon the populace of Niagara as film of dry, humid air surrounded them. Some individuals slept, their minds the plaything … Continue reading
My daughter loves Discoms; she can’t get enough of them. (“Discoms” is a registered trademark of Hook Inc. At least it would be, if I knew how to register such things. Either way, feel free to use the term, but … Continue reading
What a difference twenty-four hours makes. The post you’re about to read was written a day ago, and in that time the wife and myself have visited a medical professional who has cut through the uncertainty and fear that has been the … Continue reading