Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @breakfasttv The Zellers in the Niagara region opens tomorrow at The Pen Centre, and the food trucks will be serving by Sunday. 49 minutes ago
- @katieemorann Keep fighting the good fight, Katie. You're an inspiration 52 minutes ago
- @HannahMHines Well done! It's great to see someone forging new territory in the rom-com field. 53 minutes ago
- @katieemorann I've read Doctor Sleep by @StephenKing a dozen times. 55 minutes ago
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 493,257 hits
Tag Archives: summer travelers
A Dark and Quiet Truth.
The hour was late. (Or early, depending on your philosophical bent.) It was anything but a dark and stormy night. The stars cast their luminescence upon the populace of Niagara as film of dry, humid air surrounded them. Some individuals slept, their minds the plaything … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged depression, Niagara Falls, suicide, summer, summer crowds, summer travelers, travel, travelers 104 Comments
The Hook’s Field Guide To Hotel Guests.
AUTHOR’S NOTE: I had something else planned for today, but once again Fate has thrown a monkey-wrench into the works. The post you are about to read originally appeared on the NiagaraHub site on May 8 and apparently it has … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, NiagaraHub, Old Man Winter, summer, summer travelers, The Hook, travel, travellers, winter 70 Comments
10 Terrible Things About Summer: Bellman Edition!
Yes, you’re still reading You’ve Been Hooked! Bear with me, okay? I know how busy we all are this summer, so here is a quick – but hopefully enjoyable – read. I hope it brings you some respite from the … Continue reading →