Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @breakfasttv The Zellers in the Niagara region opens tomorrow at The Pen Centre, and the food trucks will be serving by Sunday. 20 minutes ago
- @katieemorann Keep fighting the good fight, Katie. You're an inspiration 23 minutes ago
- @HannahMHines Well done! It's great to see someone forging new territory in the rom-com field. 24 minutes ago
- @katieemorann I've read Doctor Sleep by @StephenKing a dozen times. 26 minutes ago
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: summer crowds
A Dark and Quiet Truth.
The hour was late. (Or early, depending on your philosophical bent.) It was anything but a dark and stormy night. The stars cast their luminescence upon the populace of Niagara as film of dry, humid air surrounded them. Some individuals slept, their minds the plaything … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged depression, Niagara Falls, suicide, summer, summer crowds, summer travelers, travel, travelers 104 Comments
Summertime Fun With The Hook!
A couple sits in the lobby, side-by-side, but worlds apart. They are transfixed, no, hypnotized by the light glow of their screens. Their three-year-old son sits at their feet, his gentle pleas for attention completely ignored. HE is… Thirty-something. Dressed … Continue reading
Posted in Holidays, Hotel Employees, Hotel Life, Humor, Life Tagged Amazon Kindle, Amazon.com, crazy hotel guests, summer crowds, The Bellman Chronicles, travel, vacation 39 Comments