- @arwenhumphreys Already saw it. Everyone dies. #StarWarsTheLastJedi 32 minutes ago
- @thepetrababe You got that right! But as usual, you did more than your fair share. You're underpaid and overworked, lady. 12 hours ago
- RT @thepetrababe: Inspections are the worst!! You Know You've Failed A Hotel Inspection When... youvebeenhooked.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/you… via @theterribleh… 12 hours ago
- Saw #StarWarsTheLastJedi tonight. The Force is strong with @LauraDern (she kicks major First Order ass) but the sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @THEDEANWEST Puppy power! Get well soon, Dean. 20 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,547 hits
Tag Archives: Stephen King
When I was a boy I could never have imagined a time that my existence would be over. When I was a young man at the height of my perceived invincibility, I was convinced I was going to live forever. … Continue reading
It’s early morning here in God’s favorite reservoir, Niagara Falls, and the hotel lobby is as desolate as Kris Jenner’s soul. Bu that’s going to change soon. In an instant, the lobby will be filled with travelers, bus passengers, overweight … Continue reading
8:00 am: This is my first Sunday back in the trenches, kids, and so far the travelers are trickling out rather than flowing like a river of tourism madness. Believe it or not, I’d rather have the deluge. The Niagara … Continue reading
Reading her work is like mainlining non-addictive heroin and Red Bull while juggling grenades on a treadmill – that is suspended over a shark tank. She is Nicki Daniels and she has conquered a sizable portion of the universe we … Continue reading
Once again, I find myself in the unenviable position of having to rise and glow dimly as my compatriots remain under the thrall of Morpheus. I rise from my bed and cast my bloodshot eyes upon my slumbering love. Her pattern remains immutable; she mewls … Continue reading