Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @DaveBlass @levarburton Congratulations, Dave. You're an inspiration, buddy. #StarTrekPicard 1 day ago
- "Life is hard, kid. Shut up!" - Me, to a screaming child in the lobby at 8:30 am. I'm a parenting savant... #TheBellmanChronicles 1 day ago
- @PaulReiser They say God never gives us more than we can handle... so clearly He figures you're up to the task, Paul. I'm just saying... 2 days ago
- @GailSimone I heard Optimus Prime slept his way to the top. 2 days ago
- @GailSimone It's all political. 2 days ago
- 493,431 hits
Tag Archives: Stefan
Vampires ruined my marriage!
There are groups, packs if you will, of middle-aged women descending upon North American hotels in hot pursuit of the rock star, (Let’s just let him keep the title, shall we?) Peter Noone of Herman’s Hermits. They call themselves Noonatics … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Employees, Life Tagged Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Damon, marriage, Stefan, Team Edward, Team Jacob, Twilight, Vampire Diaries 4 Comments