- @KatBarrell @EHConCanada Sweet Zombie Jesus, Kat... you're gorgeous! Have fun! 2 hours ago
- @AnnCoulter You already pay taxes to fund schools and build highways. Ann, and yet, you have no kids and your broom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @MonkeyLairLabs From a professional standpoint, you'll love it, Monkey. #StarWarsTheLastJedi does not disappoint o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ZeusRATG @traceybirdsall1 Saw it last night. The plot was threadbare but I loved @LauraDern, @HamillHimself and Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @PollytheAnna Sweet Zombie Jesus.... that's awesome! 3 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,583 hits
Tag Archives: Parenting
Admittedly, I’m not an “Easter guy”. Even as a kid, I never went in for the colored eggs, the hunt, the elbow-to-elbow battle among my so-called peers that was required to locate a basket full of gaudily-painted treats. It just … Continue reading
I’m a tremendous admirer of Cyndi Lauper. Strange way to begin this piece, I know, but if you’re willing to travel a bit with me, all will become clear I promise. To clarify, I admire one specific Lauper song, Time … Continue reading
When it comes to guiding another human being’s journey through this big ole world, there’s no rule book. Okay, technically, there are a seemingly-endless supply of parenting rule books out there… But unless it’s a celebrity bio or a comic … Continue reading
When I was a kid, my father just didn’t give a damn about being a dad. That’s the long and short of it; there was no father/son bonding time, no cherished childhood memories. Growing up, I had a buddy, Ralphie … Continue reading
Parents, for almost two decades I’ve been watching you and your kids. Yes, that is officially the creepiest sentence I have ever typed. With the possible exception of, “About last night… you were sleeping so soundly, I felt it best … Continue reading
My parenting formula is as follows: 100% Good Intentions. 50% Blind Luck. 50% “Go Ask Your Mom!” Hey, if Lou Ferrigno can give 150%, I can give 200%! Besides, my good intentions don’t actually count… But getting back to me, … Continue reading