- @arwenhumphreys Already saw it. Everyone dies. #StarWarsTheLastJedi 32 minutes ago
- @thepetrababe You got that right! But as usual, you did more than your fair share. You're underpaid and overworked, lady. 12 hours ago
- RT @thepetrababe: Inspections are the worst!! You Know You've Failed A Hotel Inspection When... youvebeenhooked.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/you… via @theterribleh… 12 hours ago
- Saw #StarWarsTheLastJedi tonight. The Force is strong with @LauraDern (she kicks major First Order ass) but the sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @THEDEANWEST Puppy power! Get well soon, Dean. 20 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,547 hits
Tag Archives: mortality
When I was a boy I could never have imagined a time that my existence would be over. When I was a young man at the height of my perceived invincibility, I was convinced I was going to live forever. … Continue reading
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2013 Another summer has fallen in the endless battle of seasons, and so the skies have begun to grow darker sooner as we measure time. In the blink of a mortal’s eye, Jack Frost will run his … Continue reading