Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @andrewphung I used to have these - as well as thousands of comics I gave away over the last few years. Wish I'd k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 33 minutes ago
- @DaveBlass @levarburton Congratulations, Dave. You're an inspiration, buddy. #StarTrekPicard 1 day ago
- "Life is hard, kid. Shut up!" - Me, to a screaming child in the lobby at 8:30 am. I'm a parenting savant... #TheBellmanChronicles 1 day ago
- @PaulReiser They say God never gives us more than we can handle... so clearly He figures you're up to the task, Paul. I'm just saying... 2 days ago
- @GailSimone I heard Optimus Prime slept his way to the top. 2 days ago
- 493,433 hits
Tag Archives: Michael Shanks
5×5 With The Hook: Michael Shanks.
I’ve said it before (mostly to the wife) but I really mean it this time: You’re going to remember this one for a long time. With a career spanning decades (he first appeared on fandom’s collective radar in 1993 with … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Canadian TV, Gordie Howe, Hockey, Lexa Doig, Michael Shanks, Saving Hope, sex, Stargate SG-1, TV 28 Comments
5×5 With The Hook: Patrick Tarr.
Patrick Tarr has done pretty much everything one can do on a film set. And yes, I realize how that sounds. I have a feeling Patrick is doing the ultimate eye roll right now but hear me out, all right? … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Canadian TV, CTV, CTV Television, Erica Durance, Michael Shanks, Murdoch Mysteries, Patrick Tarr, Saving Hope 7 Comments