Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @breakfasttv The Zellers in the Niagara region opens tomorrow at The Pen Centre, and the food trucks will be serving by Sunday. 44 minutes ago
- @katieemorann Keep fighting the good fight, Katie. You're an inspiration 47 minutes ago
- @HannahMHines Well done! It's great to see someone forging new territory in the rom-com field. 48 minutes ago
- @katieemorann I've read Doctor Sleep by @StephenKing a dozen times. 50 minutes ago
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 493,257 hits
Tag Archives: Mercedes Carrera
The Hook’s Guide To Surviving A Canadian Winter In Niagara: Traveler Edition.
Travel expands our horizons (while simultaneously emptying our bank accounts) and helps us accept that each of us is but a small cog in the grand universal machine that is the planet Earth. But where you temporarily hang your hat … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Canada, frozen Niagara Falls, Mercedes Carrera, Niagara Falls, The Hook, travel, winter 32 Comments
My Life At The Moment…
Work has been anything but fun these days. Not that anyone ever promised me that actually working for a living was ever supposed to be a super, super, fun ride on a unicorn while guzzling Jack Daniels. But lately I’ve … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Bell Canada, Death, dentists, Dracula, flooding, IBS, Kenna James, Mercedes Carrera 49 Comments
Canada In Five Words, Featuring… Everybody!
Fair warning, the expression “home and native land” is going to be used a lot this year in Canada. My home and native land (told ya) is celebrating its 150th anniversary and as promised, I’m doing my part to help … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Canada, Canada 150, CBC, Dina Pugliese, Mercedes Carrera, Patrick Gallagher, patriotism 45 Comments
Blogging: The Best Cheap-Ass Therapy I Can Afford On A Bellman’s Salary.
HOOK’S NOTE: I haven’t been feeling like myself for a few days. My IBS, which has plagued me for over two years but has just been diagnosed, has me feeling washed out, fed up and angry. (Yes, I have a … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Coca-Cola, health care, IBS, Julia Ann, Kenna James, Mercedes Carrera, morals, Porn, sex, The Hook 44 Comments
365 Wishes For My Country In 2017.
This new year of 365 days, collectively referred to as 2017, is my home and native land’s 150th birthday. I know, right? Canada doesn’t look a day over 80. Must be all the cardio and apologizing. Nevertheless, here are a … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged 2016, 2017, Bell Canada, Canada's 150th birthday, Kenna James, Mercedes Carrera, Superman, The Bellman Chronicles, The Hook, Trump 34 Comments