- @ksujulie Thank you. It's not easy to keep up with you, but I did my best. 16 hours ago
- @debidrennan Free swag! Nice score, Debi! 16 hours ago
- @ksujulie That's the great thing about film, Julie, it never ages.... https://t.co/jyeMGgh6Vz 16 hours ago
- @TomKingTK @MidtownComics You have a gift, Tom, for certain. Thanks, man. 16 hours ago
- @RealGrumpyCat Who couldn't love that face? I mean, I'd be afraid to disagree with it, that's for sure... Merry… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- This Is Going To Tick You Off, My Darling Daughter…
- 345,293 hits
Tag Archives: love
One of the greatest American films of all time (in my humble opinion) contains the following line, “Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.” Well, as much as I … Continue reading
Good people of the revolution – and King George, My name is Robert, but you can all me The Hook. (Everyone else does.) On Wednesday, the fifth of April, my daughter and I did journey from our humble home in … Continue reading
First off, no, I didn’t screw up royally at home. Though, let’s face it… I will sooner or later, so this post should buy me a bit of goodwill/credit when that happens. To suggest that February is a busy month … Continue reading
So Valentine’s Day is around the corner and blogging social convention dictates I share my infinite wisdom concerning love and romance (the wife is shuddering right now like a Jedi who feels a disturbance in the Force), but there is … Continue reading
HOOK’S NOTE: I have at least two 5×5 guests lined up for next week and I honestly don’t know if I’ll be posting on Valentine’s Day proper, so here is another piece plucked from the recesses of my brain box. … Continue reading