Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Charlie's working a cold case. Sarah, Jesse and Rex are the Terrific Trio. Anne of Green Gables is getting her ow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @hudsonandrex @City_tv Can you say "backdoor pilot"? #HudsonAndRex 14 hours ago
- @PaulReiser Have a great show tonight in Nepean, Paul. You were phenomenal at the @SandersonCentre last night. 16 hours ago
- @DanSlott I really struggle with self-promotion. That's why Is trying to find an agent who can take the heat for me... 16 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: Louis Farrakhan
Walking The Minefield That is The Hotel Biz.
After almost-two decades in the hospitality circus biz, it’s safe to say I’ve encountered more “fascinating souls” (i.e nut bars), than the average soul. And so it’s not out of the realm of possibility to imagine that every once in … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged DJ Jazzy Jeff, Guests, hotels, HR, Human Resources, Louis Farrakhan, Pink, Scientology, Sr., Sunday Blog Share, The Hook, vasectomy, Will Smith, YouTube 19 Comments