Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Charlie's working a cold case. Sarah, Jesse and Rex are the Terrific Trio. Anne of Green Gables is getting her ow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @hudsonandrex @City_tv Can you say "backdoor pilot"? #HudsonAndRex 13 hours ago
- @PaulReiser Have a great show tonight in Nepean, Paul. You were phenomenal at the @SandersonCentre last night. 15 hours ago
- @DanSlott I really struggle with self-promotion. That's why Is trying to find an agent who can take the heat for me... 15 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: Lord of the Flies
What I’ve Learned As A Bellman.
I’m not what you would call a smart man. (Just ask the wife.) However, after two decades (almost) as a bellman I can honestly say I know my way around the hospitality trenches with the best of them. And now … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged hotels, life lessons, Lord of the Flies, O.J. Simpson, seniors, sex, The Hook, travel, travel tips 24 Comments
My Childhood Wasn’t Exactly The Wonder Years…
The hurly-burly, wing-dingy activity that is the hallmark of summertime in Niagara Falls has begun. Today alone, I’ve seen a cat shoved in a suitcase, two hookers dressed as Sailor Moon (one poor girl was big enough to have her … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged 1970s, childhood, Kanye West, Lord of the Flies, Ontario, Playboy magazine, popcorn, Sailor Moon, St. Catharines, the Seventies 46 Comments