- @KatBarrell @EHConCanada Sweet Zombie Jesus, Kat... you're gorgeous! Have fun! 2 hours ago
- @AnnCoulter You already pay taxes to fund schools and build highways. Ann, and yet, you have no kids and your broom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @MonkeyLairLabs From a professional standpoint, you'll love it, Monkey. #StarWarsTheLastJedi does not disappoint o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ZeusRATG @traceybirdsall1 Saw it last night. The plot was threadbare but I loved @LauraDern, @HamillHimself and Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @PollytheAnna Sweet Zombie Jesus.... that's awesome! 3 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,583 hits
Tag Archives: Le Clown
THE HOOK: (Upon casting my eyes on our new lobby furniture – positioned directly across from the front desk – for the first time.) Four loveseats and a ginormous ottoman? Howe long before those are drenched in twenty-dollar Starbucks lattes … Continue reading
My daughter loves Discoms; she can’t get enough of them. (“Discoms” is a registered trademark of Hook Inc. At least it would be, if I knew how to register such things. Either way, feel free to use the term, but … Continue reading
The blogger/demigod known far and wide as Le Clown is many things. He is…. The Chosen One in the eyes of the overlords who command the WordPress platform. A man (until I can prove otherwise), father, husband, and activist. Wildly … Continue reading
Yesterday’s attempt at pimping out Becca went so well I decided to devote a little more time and energy to my blogging buds. Enjoy. I was recently confronted with a cold, hard truth, friends and it has thrown my world … Continue reading