Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @breakfasttv The Zellers in the Niagara region opens tomorrow at The Pen Centre, and the food trucks will be serving by Sunday. 30 minutes ago
- @katieemorann Keep fighting the good fight, Katie. You're an inspiration 34 minutes ago
- @HannahMHines Well done! It's great to see someone forging new territory in the rom-com field. 35 minutes ago
- @katieemorann I've read Doctor Sleep by @StephenKing a dozen times. 37 minutes ago
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: Kenna James
Why I’m Opting Out Of NaBloPoMo.
(Super exciting title, right?) But let’s get down to brass tacks: NaBloPoMo stands for “National Blog Posting Month.” The goal of NaBloPoMo is for participants to write a post a day for an entire month. This, of course, mirrors NaNoWriMo, … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Ashley Judd, Harvey Weinstein, Kenna James, Kevin Spacey, NaBloPoMo, NaNoWriMo, Tara Morgan 31 Comments
Canada 150 Revisited.
You guessed it, it’s another virtual celebration of Canada’s big-ass birthday… in other words, The Hook’s blocked so he turned to some interweb allies to flesh out a post. Allies rock. Like the lovely and ridiculously-talented Sara Mitich of Murdoch … Continue reading
My Life At The Moment…
Work has been anything but fun these days. Not that anyone ever promised me that actually working for a living was ever supposed to be a super, super, fun ride on a unicorn while guzzling Jack Daniels. But lately I’ve … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Bell Canada, Death, dentists, Dracula, flooding, IBS, Kenna James, Mercedes Carrera 49 Comments
Blogging: The Best Cheap-Ass Therapy I Can Afford On A Bellman’s Salary.
HOOK’S NOTE: I haven’t been feeling like myself for a few days. My IBS, which has plagued me for over two years but has just been diagnosed, has me feeling washed out, fed up and angry. (Yes, I have a … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Coca-Cola, health care, IBS, Julia Ann, Kenna James, Mercedes Carrera, morals, Porn, sex, The Hook 44 Comments
365 Wishes For My Country In 2017.
This new year of 365 days, collectively referred to as 2017, is my home and native land’s 150th birthday. I know, right? Canada doesn’t look a day over 80. Must be all the cardio and apologizing. Nevertheless, here are a … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged 2016, 2017, Bell Canada, Canada's 150th birthday, Kenna James, Mercedes Carrera, Superman, The Bellman Chronicles, The Hook, Trump 34 Comments