- @KatBarrell @EHConCanada Sweet Zombie Jesus, Kat... you're gorgeous! Have fun! 1 hour ago
- @AnnCoulter You already pay taxes to fund schools and build highways. Ann, and yet, you have no kids and your broom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- @MonkeyLairLabs From a professional standpoint, you'll love it, Monkey. #StarWarsTheLastJedi does not disappoint o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @ZeusRATG @traceybirdsall1 Saw it last night. The plot was threadbare but I loved @LauraDern, @HamillHimself and Co… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @PollytheAnna Sweet Zombie Jesus.... that's awesome! 2 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,582 hits
Tag Archives: Jo Bryant
I’m back and my text is still black. You know the drill: You ask the questions. I provide the answers. Everyone wins. So here we go… 1) The ultra-talented Marina Kanavaki wants to know: Do you have a phrase that keeps … Continue reading
In the beginning, before my maturation as a writer, the soul-searching posts it produced and the accolades that followed, there was Jo Bryant. Not only is she in no danger of ever taking herself too seriously, she is the original … Continue reading
Yes, the family is still down for the count, but I’ve had to return to the salt mines, rather than face the inevitable prospect of bankruptcy. So before we return to form, here are a few words about a blogger … Continue reading
What do you think of my new tagline? I was inspired by a colleague who actually believes – God bless her – that I’m famous now. My response? “I’d rather be rich and unknown than poor and famous.” What say … Continue reading
Yes, I have indeed used the word “Christmas”. There has been a great deal of controversy on this side of the border over its use, but as I’ve said before, my blog, my rules. Let’s get to it, shall we? … Continue reading