Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @breakfasttv The Zellers in the Niagara region opens tomorrow at The Pen Centre, and the food trucks will be serving by Sunday. 31 minutes ago
- @katieemorann Keep fighting the good fight, Katie. You're an inspiration 35 minutes ago
- @HannahMHines Well done! It's great to see someone forging new territory in the rom-com field. 35 minutes ago
- @katieemorann I've read Doctor Sleep by @StephenKing a dozen times. 37 minutes ago
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 493,257 hits
Tag Archives: interviews
5×5 With The Hook: Vanessa de Largie.
Vanessa de Largie uses her writing voice to “speak” her mind. Luckily for us, what’s on Vanessa de Largie’s mind is sex. Not wearing a bra. Double penetration. Threesomes. Double-blowjobs. Swallowing during oral sex. (Though to be clear, I guess … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged 5x5 With The Hook, coitus, Green Lantern, interviews, Maxim, Penthouse, sex, sex bloggers, Sexuality, The Huffington Post, Vanessa de Largie, wine 11 Comments
5×5 With The Hook: Aussa Lorens.
She is the Jack Bauer of WordPress, risking life and limb for blog fodder. Pop culture is a tool in her hands, elevating her posts to brilliance. (And yes, the preceding sentence remained unchanged as it leapt from my writing … Continue reading