- @LosVaughans Will do. I'm sifting thru old material and polishing ideas. Enjoy the evening, Vaughans. 12 hours ago
- You know you live close to the Falls when the dog wakes up out of a sound sleep to the symphony of exploding Saturd… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @LosVaughans You may be right, but one thing I'm not is an accomplished conference caller, so I'm polishing my phon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @LosVaughans I'll say it again: Andy Dufresne was wrong, hope is indeed a good thing, but love is the best of thing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- RT @LosVaughans: #SaturdaySelfies for my Joshua!!! #lovers I love you baby!! You are my always and forever, my real life Superman. In it to… 12 hours ago
- You Know You’ve Failed A Hotel Inspection When…
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway? Part Two
- What Would “The Bellman Chronicles: The Series” Look Like Anyway?
- It Sounds Like It’d Be Great To Create On, But Writer’s Block Actually Sucks.
- The Accident May Be Murdoch Mysteries’ Finest Moment.
- 345,740 hits
Tag Archives: husbands
Let’s get this out of the way first; you know I’m going to leave this post undone, right? I’m the first to admit that I’m not a terribly ambitious person. My lovely bride and I purchased our house more than … Continue reading
I deal with marital strife at work all the time. Arguably, couples fight more on vacation than when they’re at home, and so I often take it upon myself to intercede. What makes me think I’m qualified to do so? … Continue reading
HOOK’S NOTE: Yes, I’m still burnt-out. However, I’m still fighting the good fight while serving haranguing travelers of every variety. This is how I’m doing my part to unite the human race; by treating everyone badly. After eighteen-plus years in … Continue reading
If you were a Canadian teen in the Eighties, and you liked “the rock ‘n roll videos” and pop culture in general, then you were in love with a young lady named Erica Ehm. Erica was a VJ (video jockey) … Continue reading
But it’s definitely the funniest. In my world, at least. It was Memorial Day morning. The hotel was abuzz with activity at an earlier hour than was the norm. Then again, in the hotel, “normal” is a relative word. At … Continue reading
A Typical Night In My Home, 11:30 p.m. The Place: My bedroom, darkened with the exception of the flickering electronic light of my television. Beside me, the wife was slumbering peacefully, as was our crazy dog who insists on nestling … Continue reading
Events of the last few months have left me reflective and somber. Hence, the journey we’re about to embark upon… On the surface my home life is a still pond, immutable and relatively calm, some might even say boring. But … Continue reading