Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @DaveBlass @levarburton Congratulations, Dave. You're an inspiration, buddy. #StarTrekPicard 1 day ago
- "Life is hard, kid. Shut up!" - Me, to a screaming child in the lobby at 8:30 am. I'm a parenting savant... #TheBellmanChronicles 1 day ago
- @PaulReiser They say God never gives us more than we can handle... so clearly He figures you're up to the task, Paul. I'm just saying... 2 days ago
- @GailSimone I heard Optimus Prime slept his way to the top. 2 days ago
- @GailSimone It's all political. 2 days ago
- 493,431 hits
Tag Archives: Futurama
100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself: #31.
Dearly beloved members of the First (and Only) Church of Hook, we gathered here today to acknowledge and pay tribute to all forms of organized, and even unorganized, worship and its place in our lives. I shall now pause for … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged 100 Reasons To Not Kill Yourself, Death, Futurama, Jesus Christ, life, organized religion, Satan, Sheldon Cooper, suicide 22 Comments