Join 5,017 other subscribers
The Hook Be Tweetin’!
- @PaulReiser @MeridianTCP And Canadians are loving you, Paul! Sorry you didn't sell out in Brantford, but at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Charlie's working a cold case. Sarah, Jesse and Rex are the Terrific Trio. Anne of Green Gables is getting her ow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @hudsonandrex @City_tv Can you say "backdoor pilot"? #HudsonAndRex 14 hours ago
- @PaulReiser Have a great show tonight in Nepean, Paul. You were phenomenal at the @SandersonCentre last night. 16 hours ago
- @DanSlott I really struggle with self-promotion. That's why Is trying to find an agent who can take the heat for me... 16 hours ago
- 493,255 hits
Tag Archives: free e-books
THE BELLMAN CHRONICLES – FREE FOR 2 DAYS!
The cyber-flood gates have opened and now (“now” meaning 12:01 a.m. Sept. 10 – 12:00 a.m September 11) my “love letter” to the Niagara Falls hospitality industry is free to anyone with the means to download it. Even the douchebags. … Continue reading
Posted in Hotel Life Tagged Amazon Kindle, Amazon.com, books, free e-books, free Kindle e-books, Kristen Lamb, Kristen Stewart, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, literature, Niagara Falls, robert pattinson, The Bellman Chronicles free on the Kindle store, The Bellman Chronicles free Sept. 10/11, travel, Twilight 72 Comments
Absent-minded Moms and Other Business…
A TRAVEL TIP FROM THE HOOK. Always remember to remain focused when traveling; pay particular attention to those things that mean the most to you. For example, your laptop, phone and perhaps your children? Here’s the scene: I returned to … Continue reading